Updated: Friday 27 March

As you can imagine we are experiencing a high level of calls, emails and messages, so we appreciate your patience and understanding if you’ve tried to get in touch with us and we have not yet responded. Our team are working non-stop to get back to you as quickly as possible, but in order of the most immediate weddings first, so please keep this in mind.

With the Government’s most recent announcements regarding social gatherings, unfortunately we are now encouraging most of our couples to consider postponement of their existing booking (particularly those with dates between now and end of winter). We are happy if couples would prefer to sit tight and see what happens across the coming week or so, but we are learning that this is an unpredictable situation that appears to change daily. Please also bear in mind that any change will be subject to availability at that time.

The peak for coronavirus cases and the government’s restrictions are anticipated for mid-winter which is also when a vaccine is expected to become available. At this stage, gathering restrictions appear to be in place until 18 June 2020. Essentially, we are permitting any couples with wedding dates within any period that are affected, to postpone their wedding to a future date, generally within 6 months of the original booked date; though we can offer some flexibility here. There will be no fees to couples that are making this change due to the pandemic.

Regarding new bookings for our venue, we are still taking bookings for late 2020 and beyond, but given the current wedding postponements, we would recommend getting in early to secure your date.


If you would like to check availability, please email us with a list of months / dates you are interested in:

If you have an existing booking, email planner@plbgroup.com.au

If you have not yet booked, email weddings@plbgroup.com.au 


Take care everyone.

Ancora Weddings Team.